Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Autumn is coming...


Soap & Glory Flawless Finish Eyeshadow | KG Black Low Heel Knee Boots | Sanctuary Active Reverse Lipid Recovery Facial Oil | Oasis Cut And Sew Cardigan | Oasis Scroll Print Long Sleeve T-Shirt | F&F Dark Wash Jeggings | Rituals Mei Dao Body cream | Topshop Embossed Croc Clutch 


Autumn is my favourite season. I love it when the leaves start changing colour, the weather starts cooling down and all my favourite TV-shows restart. It’s enough for me to wish the summer away! (Almost by not quite *cheeky wink) So now that we’ve seen the last of the summer heatwave and in-fact it’s already started to rain here in Paris I thought it was about time to do a wish-list of sorts in celebration/preparation for the coming cooler months.


First up, one of the bigger trends seen on the catwalks for A/W 2013 is burgundy eyeshadow. This is quite a harsh look at the best of times thats not easily pulled off, I’ve opted for a much more wearable look with this lovely purple toned quad from Soap & Glory in ‘Off the Wallflowers’. 


The Kurt Geiger Black Low Heel Knee Boots, have been on my radar for quite sometime now, and with autumn fast approaching my justification for buying them is growing steadily too. Any day soon my finger might just hit the checkout button on that particular basket. 

I’ve really gotten into facial oils this second part of the year in a really big way. I’ve yet to try the Sanctuary Active Reverse Lipid Recovery Facial Oil and judging from the reviews its been getting, it looks really interesting. 

Both the cardigan and the top were spotted while browsing the Oasis website the other night. I immediately fell in love with the cardigan and thought the scroll print top would look great tucked into high waisted skirt with a pair of thick black tights. Alternatively it can be worn with this pair of F&F Dark Wash Jeggings. Now I must admit I do already own a pair of dark wash denim jeans, but come on... These are jeggings style which means they’ll be super comfortable, so how can I resist!

The Rituals Mei Dao Body cream is something I’ve bought many times over. I love the scent so much and although it may seem steep at £15, it last surprisingly long and the scent lingers all day on the skin. 

My final item on this autumn wish list is the Topshop Embossed Croc Clutch. I really, really want it. It look really roomy so it can fit my necessity items and then some. I can just imagine myself wearing it out with those beautiful KG boots on a chilly date night. Hmm this gives me an idea, I need to get to work at dropping my husband some serious hints and making sure it’s webpage mysteriously opens on his computer, he he hee!




I hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you some ideas for things to purchase this coming autumn. Sound off in the comments if you have your eye on something special this season and I’ll check it out. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...