Thursday, October 17, 2013

Jardins Botaniques De France - AKA Botanics Garden of France


I know this is not a beauty post, but you'll have to forgive me. I couldn't help but share some of the photos I took of these beautiful flowers, herbs and other plants at the botanics garden in Paris. 

As some of you might have known, Tuesday the 15th was Eid for Muslims so my husband and I decided to take an afternoon stroll down The Jardins Botaniques De France which for me is hands down the best garden in Paris (even better then Luxembourg, yes I said it!) so naturally I went a bit snap happy with the camera. Enjoy!!!




Twisty turn-y plants remind me of mushrooms a bit.

Wild Rosemary




Short stubby tree

Up close





The back of the Natural History Museum

Dahlia flower

Furry tailed plant!

Clair de Lune. On a side note I had no idea it was a flower. I always thought I was just a classical track by Debussy that was played in the Twilight films.


This plant looks so much more awesome up close. It's like nothing I've ever seen.

More Delihas

How cool is this plant? White against a backdrop of green.



Looks like a rainforest with all those big leafed plants.


Love those colours, Didn't realise that guy photo bombed my pretty picture till I got home. Ha haa!

Can't ignore the smaller flowers, how vibrant is that colour lilac.

Look at all that colour going on. Nature is so beautiful.


Sometimes simple is just as stunning and breathtaking.

Heres that mushroom plant again. It both fascinated me and freaked me out a little.

Strange leaf


I'm pretty sure that green cluster there is kale!






I hope you liked and enjoyed these photos. My regular beauty blogging will resume as normal. Let me know in the comments if you'd like to see more of the non-beauty kind of post every so often. I'd love to post more 'places I go/lifestyle' posts.



p.s. This was the last shot I took before we left, I just love how uniform the trees are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...