Friday, April 4, 2014

Le Château de Versailles

Just a few photos I wanted to share from my weekend trip to the Château de Versailles. 












Trying to be fancy with the camera effects.





One of the many never ending gardens.












Love this shot.



I'm so awkward when it comes to taking selfies, also forgot to bring my sunglasses with me that day so didn't realise I was being photo bombed by my husband!


Cool tree stump!





Ant hill. I think. Hmmm.




Oooh so preeedy.









Artistic shot, Artistic shot. *Pats self on the shoulder.

Hijabi statue.






We is abouts to go on a boat ride.

My husband chauffeuring I mean rowing me around. *Tee hee hee




Another selfie. I'm so not good at this.


Splash!
















Pizza picnic.

That my friends its a shot of my pizza, water bottle, tissue packet and face cream! Coz I is a skincare junkie.

My failed attempt at photo bombing.


Renovations galore.



Landscape shots. 1,2 &3




Hope you enjoyed. 
I'm thinking of doing more lifestyle posts, let me know in the comments below if you'd like to see more. 


1 comment:

  1. Salaam sis, mashaAllah I totally loved this blog post! Your photos are so beautiful and you're too adorbs! ...I need to visit Paris soon and will defo need your advice on where to visit. Defo some more lifestyle posts! Kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...